The first meeting will last approximately 30 minutes and will take place in the New York City area. We are available to meet at a location within a 60 minute travel radius of Manhattan. If you wish to meet in Manhattan, we are happy to meet you in your office, home or at a private meeting space in several locations in midtown and the downtown area.
We have the following agenda for our meeting:
- Take key measurements and photos for the tailor to draft a pattern
- Receive and check your cloth for sufficient length and detect and mark any irregularities for the tailor
- Confirm key features of your order
- Receive a bespoke garment to re-create (if applicable)
To maximize our time together, we suggest the following:
- Wear your best fitting shirt, ideally MTM or bespoke, that represents the type of shirt you’ll wear with the jacket you’ve ordered
- Bring or wear your best fitting jacket
- Consider bringing a backup cloth in the unlikely scenario that your cloth is defective or insufficient length
We know that quite a few MTM brands allow you to take your own measurements. Unfortunately, we have looked at this option and believe it introduces too much noise and imprecision into a critical part of the bespoke process.